Rescue throw bags information
- COLORFUL: Highly visible for fast emergency use with orange-colored bag and yellow-colored rope
- FLOATS: Buoyant, internal foam material keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: The simple clip system keeps safety gear secured to the side of your transport
- EXTENDS: 70-foot-long polypropylene rope accommodates smoother throws and longer throw distance
- DURABLE: Reinforced loops on both ends of rope accommodate up to 950 pounds; Rope dimensions (L x D): 70 feet x 0.25 inches
2. Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70ft Rope. Throwable Safety Device for Kayaking, Boating, Lifeguard & Ice Fishing Emergency Kit. Boat & Kayak Accessories. Search & Rescue Gear Equipment
- Exactly What You Need for a Rescue: When you need to rescue someone overboard, the intensity of the situation and the emotions involved can make it hard to think. That’s why it’s important to travel prepared. With the Best Marine water rescue throw bag, you have an effective emergency tool you can use at a moment’s notice. The bright orange color makes it easily visible, and the included 70-foot marine rope is the perfect length to throw far distances.
- Optimal Design and Performance: Our 12-inch by 5-inch rescue bag is built to perform. When you’re in an emergency, you can’t afford a bad throw. The bag weighs 1.5 pounds, which is an ideal weight for making accurate throws. It contains a foam insert that keeps it afloat so your target can grab onto it while you reel them in. From the construction to the function, these heavy-duty nylon bags are built to last.
- Quick and Easy to Operate: In an emergency, you need a throw bag that’s easy to operate. Best Marine has you covered. Attach the rope loop to your wrist or your watercraft, then hold the bag with the top handle (or like a football) and throw it to your target. The rope will unravel as it travels. Once the target grabs the bag, slowly pull them in. After a rescue, dry the rope and bag before storing it away.
- Convenient to Repack and Reuse: A throw bag that can only be used once isn’t very functional. Thankfully, we designed a bag that’s easy to reuse. Just coil the 70-foot rope starting with the bottom part attached to the bag and ending at the top of the rope with the loop. You’ll want to loosely stuff the bag. No twisting or tying. You want the rope to easily eject as you throw it to a target. Fasten the drawstring closure on the bag to secure the rope.
- Travel Prepared for Emergencies: When you’re out on the water, whether it’s kayaking, canoeing, sailing, or swimming, there aren’t always lifeguards around in case of an emergency. Don’t allow what’s supposed to be a relaxing, fun getaway turn into a preventable nightmare. There’s nothing like having the peace of mind to know that if someone fell overboard, you have the equipment necessary to rescue them.
3. Obcursco Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope, Floating Throwing Line for Kayaking, Whitewater Boating, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Swimming
- Durable Throw Rope: Made of PE and polyester, which has high performance on tear and abrasion resistance (Specification: 70 feet long * 1/3 inch diameter and tensile strength: 1500 lbs.)
- Highly Visible Design: Bright orange throw bag with dual reflective tapes and the Line with reflective tracer woven sewn into the cover of line increase visibility and safety.
- Compact Throw Bag: Made of great durability 600D oxford fabric, the bag has adjustable side release buckle with a drawstring closure. Mesh ventilation allows rope to dry quicker. Grab loops made for easy grasping.
- Floating Water Device: Internal foam at the bottom of bag and floating rescue rope keep our rescue bags on water surface to help those drowning easy to see and grasp it.
- Safety Emergency Equipment: Water Rescue Throw Rope is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater Kayaking, Boating, Paddling, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Canoeing, Swimming.
- Country Of Origin : Canada
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 11.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.55 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
- 75-FOOT ROPE FOR PLENTY OF RANGE: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water
- QUICK-DRYING DESIGN: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet
- HIGH VISIBILITY IN LOW LIGHT: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters
- 1,900-POUND STRENGTH: The rope has a 1,900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water
- EASY THROWING AND RELOADING: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
8. Acelane Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throw Rope, Floating Rescue Ropes for Whitewater Boating, Kayaking, Ice Fishing, Rafting, Swimming, High Visibility Safety Boating Equipment
- 🔶【Made for Rescue】Acelane Water Rescue Throw Bag as an important part in boat safety for water rescue professionals, features durable high strength reflective throwable rope with self-draining bag to ensure high performance throwing & re-loading efficiency. Every boat and kayak should get one to prepare for the unexpected!
- 🔶【Durable Throw Rope】Made of extra strong polypropylene with working load up to 1000lbs, our life saving throw rope is 70ftx1/3in diameter, capable of reaching a longer distance for all rescue needs. 300D oxford throw bag with mesh ventilation allows for quick drying if the rope or bag gets wet. Drawstring and cord lock top closure for convenient carry and storage.
- 🔶【High Visibility】Each rope and bag is eye-catching bright orange, furthermore, the rope with reflective tracer woven and the bag with dual reflective tapes to double the visibility and safety in days or dark. Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- 🔶【Easy to Use】With the inserted foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- 🔶【Wide Application】Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.
- 55′ of floating 1/4″ polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee
10. NovelBee Rescue Throw Rope Bag with Braided Floating Polypropylene Line for Kayak and Boat Emergency (5/16 Inch x 60 Feet)
- Reflective tape width:1″
- Rescue Throw Rope dia.:5/16″;Length:60′
- Throw rope rescue bag durable orange fabric bag
- Kayak Throw Rope braided floating polypropylene Line
- Rescue Line Throw Bag high Visibility Water Rescue Safety Equipment