Best liquid fuel camp stove information
1. BREEZEY Multi-Fuel Outdoor Stove Propane Oil & Gas Stove Furnace for Camping Cooking Picnic (CE Certified)
- A large capacity fuel bottle, more petrol can be placed
- The preheating system can be cleaned, easy to remove and clean steel wire
- Windproof plate, no more worries about the wind
- Cleaning needle installed in the nozzle of the stove which can clean the fuel path while you shake the stove
- Powerful heat: it only takes 3 minutes to boil 1L water when there is no wind while takes 4 minutes under the condition with the wind
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
- Empty, 20-ounce liquid fuel bottle for use with MSR liquid fuel stoves, or for carrying spare gas for motorcycles, scooters, chainsaws, and emergencies
- Child-resistant, push-and-twist bottle caps are leak-proof and accept threads on all MSR liquid fuel stove pumps
- Made from a single piece of aluminum to prevent leaks, minimize fuel degradation, and handle pressurization required to operate liquid fuel stoves
- Can carry any fuel that works with an MSR stove including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automobile gas, mineral spirits, and aviation gas (jet fuel); fuel sold separately
- 20-ounce bottle weighs 0.25 pounds and measures 2.75 x 2.75 x 9.5 inches; manufacturer’s limited 3-year warranty
4. Anbull Camping Stove Portable Camp Stove for Backpacking,Camping, Survival Rocket Stove Biomass Stove- No Batteries or Liquid Fuel Canisters Needed with Portable Carry Bag
- ⭐Biomass Stove ,Eco-Friendly: Anbull Camping stove uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass as fuel, No need for gas, propane or electricity, energy saving and environmental protection. It is perfect for camping, patio, outdoor cooking and emergency preparedness.
- ⭐High Efficiency and Energy Saving: Insulated ceramic combustion chamber, the well insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with flames when in use, decreasing harmful emissions and heightening fuel efficiency, and produces up to 23,000 BTU. The refractory metal lined combustion chamber increases the lifetime of the stove, and the stick support makes it easier to use longer pieces of firewood.
- ⭐Convenient & Durable: The combustion chamber and top door insulation is lined with a refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door (bottom door) have reinforced metal frames with hinges to securely close the doors for regulation of airflow.
- ⭐Cast Iron Stove Rack & Silicone Handles: Anbull Wood Stove has a durable Six pronged cast iron stove rack, flat design reduces the chance of chipping, and can support various cookware (flat or rounded bottom pot, frying pans, BBQ sets, teapot, dutch ovens, super pots etc.) to meet all your outdoor cooking needs. and the Silicone Covered Handles enable you to move the stove safely.
- ⭐Package Contains: a Portable Camping Stove; a Firewood Stand: easier to use longer firewood; a Portable Carry Bag: easy to carry; a User Manual.
5. Outdoor Mini One-Piece Liquid Fuel Camping Gasoline Stove Burner Lightweight Portable Gasoline Stove
- One-piece outdoor gasoline stove.
- Strong fire power,meeting the need of most people.
- Suitable for camping,hiking,mountaineering,fishing andcourtyard.
- Collapsible stove mount to prevent it from sliding and waggling and to save storage space.
- Unique patented explosion-proof design of the fuel filler port.The pressure is too high and the pressure is automatically relieved to ensure safe use
6. Solo Stove Campfire Camping Stove Portable Stove for Backpacking Outdoor Cooking Great Stainless Steel Camping Backpacking Stove Compact Wood Stove Design-No Batteries or Liquid Fuel Canisters Needed
- THE #1 WOOD-BURNING CAMP STOVE: The Solo Stove Campfire has been recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s very own Matt Graham.
- PATENTED DESIGN: With patent #D701,721, our backpacking stove features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL ECONOMY: A lightweigh stove which uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Nests inside the companion Solo Stove 2 Pot Set (sold separately) leaving you with more room in your backpack.
- BOILS FAST: Boils water in 2-4 mins (34 fl oz. water). 7″ Diameter, 6.7″/9.25″ tall (packed/assembled). Weighs only 2.2 lbs. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
7. YHJIC Camping Gasoline Stove Portable Outdoor Stove Liquid Fuel Alcohol Camping Picnic Burner Petrol Oil Stove Cookware
- Maximum capacity: 500ml
- Sturdy and hard, it can bear a maximum weight of 5kg.
- Maximum safe ambient temperature: 45 degrees
- Minimum ambient temperature: -20 degrees
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
10. Throttle Addiction 1.5 Liter Black Reserve Gas Bottle for Motorcycle, ATV, Works with Liquid Fuel Camp Stove, Alcohol Diesel Kerosene
- Empty 1.5L fuel reserve bottle for carrying extra gas on your motorcycle or ATV
- Thick single piece aluminum construction, with fuel resistant interior coating.
- Can carry gasoline, diesel, kerosene or alcohol
- Will work with most liquid fuel camp stoves