Best gravel tires for road information
1. Ritchey Alpine JB Road Bike Tire – 700c x 30mm, for Road, Gravel, and Adventure Bikes, Clincher, Folding, Stronghold Casing
- The Ritchey Alpine JB tire uses a unique VFA (Vector Force Analysis) tread design that is inverted to offer low rolling resistance
- It offers enough grip to gracefully navigate long stretches of gravel
- With no knobs to wear down, the Alpine JB is more durable
- Stronghold reinforced casing resists cuts and punctures, and allows for lower pressures without increased risk of pinch flats
- The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain.
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics.
- High volume casing enables comfortable ride.
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
- TCS – Tubeless Compatible System
- Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for equal traction on both paved and dirt roads.
- High-volume tcs tubeless casing allows for lower tire pressures, which provides improved traction and comfort on gravel roads.
- Dual DNA rubber uses a fast and efficient compound along the centerline of the tread, while a softer compound provides increased traction at the side knobs.
- TCS – Tubeless Compatible System
5. Tommaso Sentiero Shimano Claris Gravel Adventure Bike with Disc Brakes, Extra Wide Tires, Perfect for Road Or Dirt Trail Touring, Matte Black – Large
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Aluminum Compact Frame combined with an SST Steel Fork for Maximum Durability, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Sentiero the ultimate commuter and touring bike.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3×8 Shimano Claris Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette. Perfect for varying and rugged terrain, from flats to hills to rocky climbs, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- RUGGED, ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITIES: Tommaso TC-20D rims and offer the rugged durability of a 28 spoke rim that can handle all types of terrain and keep rolling. And new for 2019, we have added wider 700x 40c tires. The Sentiero is also equipped with Avid BB5 disc brakes for added stopping power in adverse weather conditions, making this bike perfect for all weather and terrain conditions.
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Sentiero is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.
6. Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G2.0 Road Bike Tires for Performance Training in All Conditions (700x25c Tire)
- The industry standard in performance training bike tires is back and better than ever, with a refreshed design and increased performance
- The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture in this road tire retain the secure feel of the Zaffiro tires of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future
- The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro’s higher-end siblings while adding durability, at a more approachable price point
- The new casing provides high puncture protection and extended mileage, making the Zaffiro Pro bike tire an unbeatable package for everyday use and for training
- Vittoria is the official tire of USA Cycling. Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
- An all-rounder on roads and paths, enabling for every touring bike
- With its Plus for puncture protection, nobody is left on the side of the road with this tire
- Update for the most popular profile of our touring tires
- Performance-r75 Certified
- Plus breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety
8. Fincci Pair 26 x 1.95 Inch Foldable Slick Tires for Road Mountain Hybrid Bike Bicycle – Pack of 2
- Foldable Tires. Size: 26 x 1.95 inches. ETRTO 53-559. Suitable for 26″ Wheels as replacements for old tires sizes 26 x 1.75 1.95 2.0 2.10 2.125
- Weight: 630gr 1.4lb each tire. Package consists of 2 x tires. 1 Tire size when folded: 25x12x10 cm.
- Made of high quality nylon and rubber compound. Kevlar wire to make the tire foldable
- Fast Rolling high traction tread for faster and more comfortable ride. Also, provides good grip on uneven surfaces like tarmac roads or pavement. Perfect replacement tire for mountain or road bicycles with 26″ wheels
- Fincci – buy with confidence. Full after-sale support and manufacturer warranty.
- Dushkin Protection: Lightweight Sidewall Protection
- Package Height Of The Item Is 10.0″
- Package Length Of The Item Is 4.0″
- Package Width Of The Item Is 5.0″
10. Ultraverse Bike Inner Tube for 700×23-25c, 28 inch Bicycle Wheel Sizes with 48mm Presta Valve – Butyl Rubber Tubes for Road and Gravel Bikes – 2 Tubes with 2 tire levers Included
- Presta Valve – The heavy duty reinforced rubber base and extremely robust 48mm FV Valve prevents shearing off while cycling
- User Friendly Innertubes System – The bike tubes are specially designed to fit all types of road and cyclocross bicycles
- Puncture Resistant – Thorn resistant specialized tubes have been tested to ensure highly resistance to punctures
- Tire Lever Pro Tool Kit – Quick and Easy Installation, pry and close ties in with little to no effort, reducing the inner tube installation time by as much as 50%
- Solid Thick Butyl Rubber – Excellent resistance to ozone cracking, weathering, or aging