Best egr cooler for 6 0 powerstroke information
- Direct-fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality seals and o-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- Combine with the Mishimoto 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit and 6.0L Powerstroke Catch Can Kit for even more protection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2. Rudy’s Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L
- Direct Replacement
- 100% New Construction
- Heavy Duty Upgraded Design
- Gaskets Included
- 1-Year Warranty
3. Engine Oil Cooler Kit – Compatible with Ford Trucks – Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250, F-350, F450, F550 Super Duty, Excursion, E350, E-450 – Replaces Part 904-228, OCK388, 3C3Z 6A642 CA – Gasket Seal Kit
- Replacement Engine Oil Cooler With Gasket Seals & O-Rings – Is a heat-exchanger which is commonly a radiator type of cooler which cools engine oil from the engine. It removes excess heat from the oil using the engine coolant that flows around as the engine oil passes through the cooler. The engine oil cooler can be located under the intake above the engine.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles – 2004 – 2005 E-350 Club Wagon | 2004 – 2010 E-350 Super Duty | 2004 – 2007 E-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2005 Excursion | 2003 – 2007 F-250 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-350 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-550 Super Duty |.
- Replaces Part# 3C3Z 6A642 CA, 904228, 904-228, 015339, OCK388, 3C3Z-6A642-CA, 3C3Z6A642CA – If you are noticing engine oil in your coolant system, oil or coolant leaking from the oil cooler or engine coolant mixed with your engine oil then your oil cooler might need to be looked at or replaced. This engine oil cooler kit also includes viton gasket seals needed for the proper service on your vehicle.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit and work exactly like the factory part. This part is commonly found on popular Powerstroke 6.0 V8 models with years 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10.
- Lifetime Warranty – This replacement engine oil cooler kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fail or break apart simply contact us for a replacement. Save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
- MAHLE Original gaskets provide world class sealing products trusted by OEMs & Technicians around the globe
- All MAHLE Original gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available
- MAHLE Original gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- MAHLE Original gaskets is the leader in Domestic, Asian and European applications
- The contents of MAHLE Original gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package
5. PPE Heavy-Duty Ford Oil Cooler including Viton Gasket Kit (2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L) – 314030310
- Available for: Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L
- Promotes more effective engine oil cooling
- Supplies cooler oil to your injectors and high-pressure oil pump
- Includes Viton O-ring and gasket kit
- Model: 314030310
6. 6.0L Revive Kit w/ARP Studs Head Gaskets Oil Cooler Stand Pipes HP Oil Rail Cups Gaskets Coolant Filtration Blue Kit – Fits Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Kit – 2003-2005.5 (18MM) – DK Engine Parts (18-4RA)
- ARP Studs
- MAHLE Head Gaskets
- DK Oil Cooler and Stand Pipes and STC Fitting
- DK High Pressure Oil Rail Cups and Tool
- DK Blue Spring and Coolant Filtration Kit and more
- DESIGNED FOR IMPERFECT SEALING SURFACES — Engineered and manufactured specifically for the repair environment to help seal imperfect sealing surfaces
- SEALING TECHNOLOGIES — Exclusive sealing innovations and technologies with proprietary materials and unique design features to ensure a superior seal for your repair
- ENGINEERING EXPERTISE — Parts are designed, reviewed, validated and approved by Fel-Pro engineers through rigorous research and development
- REAL-WORLD TESTED — Parts are tested on-vehicle and validated to ensure optimal performance on the road
- EVERY PART FOR THE REPAIR — Fel-Pro gasket sets include every part needed for the repair unless otherwise noted
8. 6.0L Powerstroke Oil Cooler Flush Kit,Blue Anodize Adapter Flush Adapter for Ford 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Diesel
- Made of by high quality aluminum and Brass,prevent high oil temperature result in costly fuel systems and engine failure.Instead of spending a high price to replace the 6.0-liter oil cooler, it is more appropriate to spend a little free time to clean it. And our products can be used repeatedly.
- With our 6.0L Power Stroke Oil Cooler Flush Kit, the oil cooler can be backflushed in less than an hour. By directing the water flow in the opposite direction of normal travel, contaminants are removed and, in most cases, the cooler is restored to new effectiveness.
- No need to remove the plant cooling manifold. Coolant enters the cooler from the oil cooler, and when disturbed, the quick connection hose between the oil cooler and the cooler will usually start to leak, resulting in rewinding. Our device will not interfere with the original connection.
- It is advisable to regularly monitor the Delta T (difference between oil temperature and coolant temperature) while operating the engine under load. If the temperature difference exceeds specification we recommend performing an oil cooler flush. Careful attention to this detail can prevent thousands of dollars of engine and fuel system damage. In the case of a cooling system that has experienced extreme neglect,even a new cooler can become restricted by contaminants quite quickly.
- Package Includes 1x Flush adapter and 1x aluminum anodized adapter.Feel free to contract us if you meet any problem with the product. We’ll reply you within 24 hours.
10. Dorman 904-199 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Cooler Hose Compatible with Select Ford / IC Corporation / International Models
- Direct replacement – this EGR cooler hose is designed to match the fit and function of the original hose on specified vehicles
- Restores functionality – reliable replacement for an original hose that has failed due to heat or vibration
- Durable construction – this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality – backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool